Statement of Privacy and Data Protection Policy
3 Tier Systems respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it.
SSL (Secure Socket Layers)
Because we accept sensitive information from end-users such as passwords and credit card numbers, 3 Tier Systems site uses SSL. This logic encrypts the data being sent to the server from the browser using high-level encryption technology. Once the data is received from customers on the 3 Tier Systems Network, it may be required that the data be maintained for a certain period of time inside our private network. Encrypting the data means it cannot be viewed in plain text.
- 3 Tier Systems uses one or more third parties to process product orders. These companies must collect certain information such as credit card numbers, addresses and phone numbers. This information is used for the processing of the credit card transaction and to register the license to the correct company or individual. 3 Tier Systems does not retain the licensee's credit card information; we will retain registration information to allow us to contact the licensee to inform them when free or chargeable upgrades to the licensed product(s) are released.
- 3 Tier Systems does not sell, rent, trade or pass on the information we retain to outside organisations. We will not release this information to outside parties unless required to do so by court order.
3 Tier Systems may share Your Information with agents, contractors or partners of 3 Tier Systems in connection with services that these individuals or entities perform for, or with, 3 Tier Systems. These agents, contractors or partners are restricted from using Your Information in any way other than to provide services for 3 Tier Systems, or services for the collaboration in which they and 3 Tier Systems are engaged (for example, some of our products are developed and marketed through joint agreements with other companies).
- 3 Tier Systems reserves the right to share Your Information to respond to duly authorised information requests of governmental authorities or where required by law. In exceptionally rare circumstances where national, state or company security is at issue (such as with the World Trade Centre terrorist act in September, 2001), 3 Tier Systems reserves the right to share our entire database of visitors and customers with appropriate governmental authorities.
- 3 Tier Systems may also share Your Information with affiliated companies. Your Information may be processed by 3 Tier Systems's outside the European Economic Area; all such processing will be done in accordance with the Safe Harbor Program.
- 3 Tier Systems reserves the right to modify this policy without notification. If you have questions regarding this policy please contact us via ourcontact us page.